Thursday, June 16, 2011

First Love

Been hearing a lot about a thailand movie entitled "First Love" aka "A Crazy Little Thing Called Love".


They say it's one of the most romantic movies ever made.



The main actors are certainly pretty enough to catch your attention.

The male lead: Mario Muarer as Chone




The female lead: Fern Pimchanok as Nam
Here's the synopsis of the movie:

Nam is a young and ordinary highschool girl, unattractive with nerd glasses and dark skin tone. She has a big crush on a heartthrob senior (Chone) at school. To make him see that she exists in his world, the girl tries to improve her physical look and attempts to become the star at school. However, her crush seems not to pay any attention to her yet.


 I have to say Fern Pimchanok is really pretty in real life



But I guess I should have watched this when I'm not nursing a broken heart. It was Bittersweet for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment